What do I need to do to obtain a site license with Health Canada?

The following must be submitted for approval:

Site Licence Application (SLA) Form;
Designated Party Authorization (DPA) form (if applicable);
Quality Assurance Report (QAR) form for each building/site prepared by the quality assurance person responsible for the site; and
Supplementary Quality Assurance Report Form (when applicable) for homeopathic medicines.  

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us