What is required if an aquatic animal is on the susceptible species list for Canada?

If the animal is listed on the website: http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals/aquatic-animals/diseases/susceptible-species/eng/1327162574928/1327162766981, you will require an Aquatic Animal Health Import Permit and a zoosanitary export health certificate or other documentation from the country of Origin may also be required.                                                       

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us