Who can I talk to about Canadian electrical standards on products I want to import into Canada?

The Canada Border Services Agency does not have any concerns, but you should check with the Canadian Standards Association as there can be criteria to be met to sell the goods in Canada. Here is a link for more information. http://www.csagroup.org/canada/

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us