What is the difference between a Single Entry Bond (SEB) and Continuous Bond (CB)?

A Single Entry Bond (SEB) can be used for a secure one time importation. The Continuous Bond (CB) covers multiple shipments for one year (usually 10% of duties paid for the last year). You can register for such bonds with your Customs Broker, A & A can help you with this.

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us