What does a Non Resident Importer need to know?

In order for a non-resident importer to import goods into Canada, it must undertake the following:

* Obtain a Business Number
* Maintain appropriate business records
* Register for a Goods and Services Tax (GST) number from the Government of Canada
* Register for Provincial Sales Tax (PST) or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) where applicable

A & A can help you through this process and make it easy.

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us