I am moving to the U.S. with household and personal effects; how can I make the entry process more efficient?

When completing the CBP Form 3299 "Declaration for Free Entry of Unaccompanied Articles" make sure that a complete inventory of your goods is listed. The statement "household effects" is not sufficient for US Customs.  

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us