I am a NRI (Non Resident Importer) do I have to register for the GST/HST in Canada?

 If you are GST/HST taxable sales are over $30,000 annually OR if you are deemed to be carrying on business in Canada you must register for the GST/HST.
For definitions of Carrying on business follow this link:

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us