I am a NRI who is registered for the GST/HST and CRA sent me a letter stating that I need to have security, or increase the amount of security that they are holding for my GST/HST registration.

Forward a copy of your letter to A & A and we will arrange to have the amount of your bond increased. 

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us