My company pays duty on umbrellas when they import them into Canada from China, then we sell many of them to the USA; can we get our duty back?

If your umbrellas are exported (sold) to the USA in the same condition as your company imported them into Canada, you can apply for a duty drawback (refund). Basically, you have up to four years to file the drawback on all your applicable exports in that period. 

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us