I need to move back to Canada, can you help?

When you are moving back to Canada that is done as a personal Effects. You will have to complete a BSF186 form - for a personal effect accounting document.


The above link will supply you with the information that you need to fill out. This declaration needs to be presented at the border when crossing into Canada.


Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us