Canada Border Services Agency is asking for documents on specific transaction numbers. How do I link these transaction numbers to my system?

If Canada Border Service Agency does ask for documentation regarding imports into Canada by transaction number this 14 digit code is found on the top of your B3 coding form. A suggestion to easily locate is to enter the transaction number into your system with the corresponding purchase order or if not logged into your system for easy finding, request the related documents from your broker. 


Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us