What are the most common types of entries in the United States?
- Non - U.S. goods valued over $2,500.00.
- U.S. goods valued over $10,000.00
- All articles regulated by the Food & Drug Administration
- Goods valued under $2,500.00
- Some commodities do not qualify for informal entry, such as furniture, plastics and textiles
- Goods valued under $800.00 that would enter duty free and do not require any other Government Agency review
- Move items from one U.S. port to another without the goods entering the commerce of the U.S. (A bonded carrier must be used)
- Move goods through the U.S. without entering the commerce of the U.S. to be exported to a foreign Country
- This will allow for products that are dutiable to enter into the U.S. for one year without paying duties
- There are many restrictions and liabilities for TIB's
- Please contact our office for further consultation
Did you find this article helpful?