I paid duty when I imported my goods from the U.S. How can I get it back?

It's possible to be refunded duties paid on US, Canada, or Mexico goods shipped within North America as long as a valid NAFTA Certificate can be provided for those goods. A & A can then file the applicable paperwork to Customs requesting the refund on your behalf.

Did you find this article helpful?

Let’s get started contact us